Cases of Water at Resort Gift Shops

Sign up for staples rewards and you can get free delivery of a case of water and whatever else you might want for you trip. You'd be surprised at what they sell online.

Sign up for staples rewards and you can get free delivery of a case of water and whatever else you might want for you trip. You'd be surprised at what they sell online.
I have ordered online many times. But when you stay at a convention resort you get charged a fee to have a box delivered, and if you arrive when the business center is closed, you can't retrieve your box until they are open. For this trip the only thing I need is water and milk, and buying it onsite would make things much easier.

On the grocery order forms on the DVC website, the resorts that have cases listed show 24 12oz bottles at $6.39. Honestly, I would pay $16 also, that's still a lot cheaper than park prices and saves me a stop.

Yes, the 'exact' price stickered was $6.39.

What brand of water is it? I hope it's not Dasani. It tastes almost as bad as Florida water.

It is Dasani. I got a case of 24 at the BWI last month for that price, about $6.50. They are the little 8 ounce or 12 ounce bottles, not the big ones. One case was perfect for me and my daughter for the week, since we only needed it in the room. The cashier told me that they had recently dropped the price by $10.00 a case (so it used to be $16) and she didn't know if it was a permanent price drop.
Either way, it was convenient, and they were cold already!

I didn't think of staples!!! Thanks everyone!!! Can u tell me how to have it shipped to the resort?? Many thanks!

How did I NOT know that there is a grocery order form on the DVC website!! I still don't see it either! HELP!

NEVERMIND...I found it! YAY

I actually think this is smart on Disney's part. Offer water at a reasonable price so cast members don't need to deal with it when individual guest have it shipped in and it encourages guests to drink water. Upcharge on things like candy, etc. So happy I found this. One less thing to worry about & ship.

Do all the resorts have it? We are staying at BC and there is a delivery charge and it's generally a hassle to have it delivered unless you do the grocery store (wegoshop or garden grocer) I'm thinking if we can just buy there it will be so much easier.

I'm staying at Pop in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm recent sighting of the cases of water there? I usually order water but it would be so much easier to purchase on site.

Anyone have a picture of the price tag for the water? Or a receipt? On another thread it's being said that it's definitely $16.99 so I was hoping to show them it's not :-)

I'm staying at Pop in a few weeks. Can anyone confirm recent sighting of the cases of water there? I usually order water but it would be so much easier to purchase on site.

I was just at Pop this week. I didn't see any water. Didn't ask, either, so ymmv.

This is great to know. We will be at the Poly in August & we love Dasani. Thanks!

I too would love to know if they have water by the case at the BC in the market place. We are getting in late and this would make everything much easier.

Anyone have a picture of the price tag for the water? Or a receipt? On another thread it's being said that it's definitely $16.99 so I was hoping to show them it's not :-)

Well it could be that the price was reduced but in August 2013 a case of Dasani water at Music was $16.99. I am positive of that.

Another option is bringing water bottles (we always bring our stainless on planes and through The World) and buying water by the gallon in the gift shops to bring to the parks. I used the gallon water in the room, too, because I don't like the taste of hotel water.

I just looked at the DVC order form and it says $16.00 :sad:

I just looked again at all the DVC forms, and the resorts that have 24 pks all say 24 12oz bottles for $6.39? I would still pay $16.00 to save a drive to the store.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 20

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter