Cash nights at HH

DizMare

Mouseketeer
I hope to book a late August trip to HH at the 7 month mark (1 or 2 bedroom). The points needed for Saturday night are just killing. Would MS let me get a cash ressie for Saturday night, and book the rest of the week on points?

Thanks! :)

You certainly can book a combination of cash and points. We just did for a trip to HH in May for a conference. Our home resort is BWV and had no trouble at the 7 month window. BTW, it was cheaper cash wise to get a 2 bedroom for a member discount was available for that but not for the 1 bedroom.

Yes, as DrDo said, you can book using a combination of nights on points and nights with cash. Cash nights (with or without the member discount) may not be available, so you cannot count on doing this, however. Good luck!

I just booked a week at HH for April 28-May 4, 2002. We were able to get a sixth night in a 2 bedroom for $180. I was told this was at a discount.

Thanks, everyone! Glad to hear it is possible to do! $180 / nt for a 2 bdrm is not half bad (and sure beats 99 points!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter