Cass, Rob & Kira - Christmas on the Wonder??? Get the fog outta here!

How wonderful!!!
Have a great time and enjoy your family!
Can't wait to read all about it!

Thank you so much! :hug:

I really enjoyed your report! Will you do one for this year's Christmas cruise?

Yes, I will be starting it soon, maybe this coming week :goodvibes

Yes, wondering how it all went, hope it was fabulous!!!! :banana::banana:

It was good! Not as spectacular as last Christmas but still lots of great memories :cool1:

I got home and the next day I came down with a hefty cold. It hit me hard and I was relatively useless for like two full weeks, knocked me on my butt!!! So, I am a little behind with everything, including the report. As you know, they take up a lot of time and are a lot of work so I didn't want to start it when I couldn't really put my all into it. Hopefully I will start it this week some time :thumbsup2

How was Disneyland at Christmas? Are you writing a report? :hyper:

I'm sorry to hear about the bad cold, my dh came down with one on Christmas day (but didn't let it stop him from any fun at Disney!) but by the 27th (when he had to go back to work) it really took it's toll on him, too. I'm hoping to do a mini trip report included in my Alaska report which I plan on getting back into this week as well :thumbsup2 But on a whole, we had a fabulous time at Disneyland over Christmas, it was just the perfect way to spend Christmas after the emotionally draining last two months of 2017.

I'm sorry to hear about the bad cold, my dh came down with one on Christmas day (but didn't let it stop him from any fun at Disney!) but by the 27th (when he had to go back to work) it really took it's toll on him, too. I'm hoping to do a mini trip report included in my Alaska report which I plan on getting back into this week as well :thumbsup2 But on a whole, we had a fabulous time at Disneyland over Christmas, it was just the perfect way to spend Christmas after the emotionally draining last two months of 2017.

Sorry, obviously I am terrible at checking for final posts after I finish my trippies :rolleyes1

That sucks about your hubby's cold! :( It should be against some travel law to get sick while on vacation :crazy2:

Oooh, I gotta go check out your Alaska report!!! :cool1:

I am so glad you were able to get away and just have some fun and happiness, you definitely deserved it! :hug:

I have been watching and reading cruise trip reports for quite awhile now, and really enjoy your reports. Love the way you organize and then just go and enjoy. I wasn't sure about whether I would want to spend Christmas anywhere else but at home. Now, you have shown me that it can really be a hoot to go on a Disney cruise. Hmmmm thinking about giving it a try.

My understanding, the birds you saw are called grackles. They can be found in large quantities in just the area you were in. You can google them. Kind of an interesting bird. But I really must say it would be very odd to see so many birds. The pictures were interesting how many there were. Especially sitting by, it looked like the hundreds on the wires.

I just love reading your trip reports - so much fun! You inspired me to book a Disney Cruise for next December to experience the Christmas season. Although it won't be over the actual holiday, I just can't wait to go on my first Very Merrytime Cruise!!!!

I was not expecting my first xmas cruise trippie to still have replies! :cool1:

I have been watching and reading cruise trip reports for quite awhile now, and really enjoy your reports. Love the way you organize and then just go and enjoy. I wasn't sure about whether I would want to spend Christmas anywhere else but at home. Now, you have shown me that it can really be a hoot to go on a Disney cruise. Hmmmm thinking about giving it a try.

Thanks for the kind words!! :flower:

It was so carefree and amazing! I am crossing my fingers and toes for three years in a row :santa::santa::santa:

:rolleyes1

My understanding, the birds you saw are called grackles. They can be found in large quantities in just the area you were in. You can google them. Kind of an interesting bird. But I really must say it would be very odd to see so many birds. The pictures were interesting how many there were. Especially sitting by, it looked like the hundreds on the wires.

Sure looks like them! I was amazed at how many there were! Not as many the following year but still, tons of them! :eek: It was almost comical that first trip just how many there were! It was a neat memory :thumbsup2

I just love reading your trip reports - so much fun! You inspired me to book a Disney Cruise for next December to experience the Christmas season. Although it won't be over the actual holiday, I just can't wait to go on my first Very Merrytime Cruise!!!!

Thank you!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Ooohh, that sounds awesome! I have made many a people cruise, I feel like Disney should be paying me a small commission from these reports BAHAHAH! I just love it so much and love to share my love of Disney cruises with others so they can experience it for themselves :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!