Castaway Cay Snorkeling

DOCLINGER

Earning My Ears
On CC Can you bring your own gear and still do all the snorkeling you want in their snorkeling area? Do they still provide a lifevest free of charge? I was thinking that I had seen that on a thread somewhere but now I can't find it. Thanks for the help. I love these boards!

Chris

Yes you can bring your own gear- we did. Yes, you can get vests there- we didn't use them but I think they are free. CC was a great calm place to snorkel- we loved it! Remember to use Sea Safe- we used it and still ended up with a few itchy bites in our elbow crooks and knees! Not fun!

If you are snorkeling on the family beach they ask that you wear the life vest (and will walk over to give you one if you don't have one).

If you are snorkeling on the adult beach no one says anything.

We did both and really enjoyed it. Did the family beach first thing in the morning and had it pretty much to ourselves and very clear!

Then we relaxed a little, had lunch at Cookies and then went over the adult beach. We saw a stingray, a live conch, and several starfish over there.

If you have time try and do both - really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter