Castaway Club Member

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I got a package from DCL today....I'm now a Castaway Club Member :yay::yay::yay:...Yeah, I know this may be no big deal to some of you who have been members..but I think it's cool.

Now, what exactly does this do for me, when taking another cruise?

I got a package from DCL today....I'm now a Castaway Club Member :yay::yay::yay:...Yeah, I know this may be no big deal to some of you who have been members..but I think it's cool.

Now, what exactly does this do for me, when taking another cruise?

You get a special line to check at a special line at the terminal and you get a present in your cabin, and if you pay in full by 90 days for Silver Club Level or 105 (I think for higher levels) days you can make your Palo and spa reservations before first time cruisers.

Kim

You get a special line to check at a special line at the terminal and you get a present in your cabin, and if you pay in full by 90 days for Silver Club Level or 105 (I think for higher levels) days you can make your Palo and spa reservations before first time cruisers.

Kim

Ok, cool.

Goodie - something to look forward to.

I have been trying to log into the DCL site, but I keep getting error messages, so snail mail does the job nicely.

My little Castaway envelope arrived today. I already placed the cruise photo magnet on the fridge and logged into Disney Cruise lines to enter my number. It was exciting when I saw it in in the mail. Cannot wait until PCC 3.0.

didn't realize we had our own check-in line! I'll be looking forward to that in June!!

How many cruises do you need to go on to be a member?

Nope. No discount.
Just earlier booking times for excursions, Palo, etc. when you pay in full, our own check-in line and a gift in your stateroom when you cruise next time.

I love gifts in the stateroom

Just curious what types of gifts are in our staterooms?

Lanyard at check-in. Crispie treats shaped like flip-flops. Water bottle. Backpack/bag. - I think

Ate the Crispie treats. Still using the bag. Have water bottles I like better [thanks Hydroflask]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter