Castle club room request advice

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
We're off to the disneyland hotel in Feb and I was wondering if anyone has any advice on where to request a room in castle club. We have a regular (not park view) cc room booked, and I wondered if some were better than others.

Any other advice much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Joanna

One way to get a nicer room, and this is true basically in any nice hotel, is to write a hand written letter to the hotel manager. Just say that you are looking forward to your stay , you've read wonderful things about the hotel, special occassion etc and more often than not they will put you in a very nice room. It doesnt work 100 percent of the time but it's worth a shot.

I wouldnt flat out ask for a room upgrade. I would be more leading such as "anything you can do to make the stay more special would be most appreciated" etc.

Thanks for the tips Morgan...I'll keep them in mind. Thankfully, I'm not looking for an upgrade (pretty pleased just to be in castle club as it is :)), just wondering if some of the non-park view rooms were in a better location than others. I have seen pictures of some dormer or corner rooms that looked smaller than the regular rooms and wondered if anyone had any input on that.

Thanks again, Morgan

Joanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter