Castles and Battles (+ matters gastronomique) - with photos

What a fantastic trip you both had. Husband is reading Forgotten Voices of the Somme and was very interested to hear about your travels. It's something he would be keen to do.
Your daughter is looking so grown up now!

For some reason all the photos you have just posted arent showing up for me

Now that I have posted some of the photographs, the post holiday 'quiz' would be to guess which ones were taken with the Fuji Finepix S1500 and which with my iPhone 4 - (not as straightforward as it might seem).

:scratchin

What fantastic photos! Your daughter obviously loves her Bambi jumper, and no wonder, it's fab and such a bargain.
I especially love the photos of the Inventions buffet - WOW! I might need to show these to my mum and sister the next time I see them and modify our dining plans for our next trip.
You visited some beautiful areas in France, this is very helpful to me because my boyfriend and I are planning a driving holiday and he is keen to visit interesting sites like these.
A great and very useful trip report - thanks so much for sharing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter