Cat. 10 for family of 5??????????

ladybugs

Earning My Ears
Would like some hints in making the most of our cat. 10 room with my family of 5. Is there any way to make it more comfortable for us? The kids are small ( in size) their ages are 4,9,11. A big plus is that they are all girls. ( they can dress in front of each other lol) Will we have any problems?? We sail Jan. 18th............Any suggestions or comments by families of 5 in this room???????:Pinkbounc

My in-laws will be in a connecting room if it is too tight, but will it be???????????? Thanks

It will DEFINATELY be too tight!!! There is only bedding for 4, one of your children will have to sleep next door with your in-laws. I'm guessing one of your children is booked in the room with your in-laws, since category 10 rooms only sleep 4. There is a queen bed, and then two beds bunk style. Really no place for a 5th person to sleep. I felt my category 6 room was tight with 4 people, I can't imagine fitting 5 people in!!!! Maybe you can have the girls switch who is sleeping with Grandma and Grandpa, make it an adventure for them!!!

I have to agree with jel. 5 people no matter their ages will be to cramped in any catagory less than a Cat 4. You will need to have one of the girls sleep in grandma and grandpa's room.

I don't think Disney would even book you in a Cat 10 since it only holds 4 people max. You would definately have to split up the party.

MJ

Thanks for your replies....I can't do any thing about it now, but I knew we might have to let one of the girls sleep with grandparents. I was just hoping we could all stay in one room. No big deal , thats why we have connecting rooms. Thanks for the fast replies.

Can't wait to LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter