cat.5 or cat.6

dancechick99

Earning My Ears
I know the cat.5s and cat.6s are on different decks but what is the difference if they are the same room? Is it the noise factor?

DCL, like most other cruise lines, prices their cabins according to which deck they are on. The higher the deck, the higher the price. That may not hold true for all cabin categories, but for the cat 5 and 6 on DCL, that's seems to be the reason for the price difference.

And have also had a cat.6 on deck five.
I can honestly say I could not tell the difference between ANY of them!

Personally, I prefer Category 6 because I like to be as close to the water as possible! I've never understood why the higher decks are supposed to be more desireable. My favorite stateroom, 5650, is a Cat. 6 on deck 5, and for me deck 5 is the perfect spot.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter