Catch All Swap Interest Thread

rlovew

DIS Veteran
I am looking at hostessing a catch all swap- for those that missed certain swaps throughout the year. This would have a group from a number of different swaps so people who did not participate can get some items before the swap returns in the following year.

I am thinking of doing mini kits- 3-4 items for the topic of your choice that fits in the group. This should be enough to make a 1-2 page layout with the items.

I am not planning on adding letters to this swap- we have a number of those swaps and the most popular words are in more than 1 of them.

I am thinking of the following groups but am open to anything.
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Disney Hollywood Studios
General Disney
Cruising

What are the other groups you may have missed and what to have?

Rebecca

Sorry- I forgot to add in the dates- we would sign up in early Nov with a due date mid January.

Rebecca

timing is great for me but it will depend on how I"m doing with DHS swap at that moment

at this moment I'm stressing but I think I got DHS figure out, got to finish my trip albums & Grandpa's 90th birthday album(he expects it at Thanksgiving, Mom said I could do it by then:sad2:)

I will most likely not sign up for this even though I'm interested. Between now and January work will be crazy busy and that will leave me trying to get this done right at the end and I don't want to do it that way. I'll just catch other swaps! It's not like I don't already have tons of swap pieces I haven't used yet!:goodvibes

I might depending on all the groups listed, will think about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter