CBR & Park Pics From Our Trip!

mm6mm6

DIS Veteran & Disney Nut
I took awhile but I finally put together a web page with pics from our seven day trip in June '02. A few pics of the CBR included...we just thought the Caribbean Beach Resort was fantastic!
Click here to see 'em:
http://community.webtv.net/sktracy

Thanks for sending these along. They were great. I really liked seeing, in person sort of, how close to the water Jamaica is. Looks like I'll be changing my ressies over to Jamaica. Looks like your trip was wonderful. We leave in 208 days. Looks like you'll beat us back by one day!!!

Oh, I just loved your pictures!! CBR is an awesome resort and Lauren is a cutie!!!

Great pictures! Your daughter is adorable!! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your pictures. They are great! We are staying at CBR next week. Any tips you can give us. I am not sure which area we are staying in. I am not familiar with it. We have two daughters who are in wheelchairs so we will have a handicapped room. I am assuming that will be the first floor. Thanks again for sharing your pictures!

Great pictures - thanks for sharing them. We leave for CBR on 2/3...CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your pictures.
It's a nice to see pics of sunny Florida on a cold winter day in Wisconsin!
Sandy

Thanks for sharing. Great pictures of everyone. I have ressies at ASMo for Easter week. Hoping for codes so that I can try CBR. It looks great.

Your Pictures are great. However I don't want to sound rude but the fast boats are not even close to the reason for the no swimming signs. One of the reasons is in Florida every lake has gators. And Barefoot Bay is no exception. The biggest reason though is the amoeba's that live in every fresh water lake in the state. Just about a year ago two boys died after swimming in a Florida lake. I don't mean to scare you. I just want you to know so you don't take the chance again.

Great pics!!!

We stayed at CBR in March '02 and loved the resort!

I LOVED Lauren in her Minnie dress--who cares what Cruella thinks:p

Great pictures, we are staying at CBR in May and have already requested Jamaica.. looks like we made a good decision! It looks like you had a great time on your trip!

Thanks for sharing. Nice pics. CBR looks great. Looks like you had a great trip. Lauren is so cute. I loved your matching outfits.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter