Cdn at Par

robinsnest

Earning My Ears
I've heard rumours about cdn at par tickets for Universal, anyone know where you can get these, and has anyone heard of anything else that may be at par. Is anyone going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Booked our tickets today.:smooth:

CAA website (Nova Scotia) advertises the at par Universal tickets. They are good for 3 days (never expire) for both theme parks and are $120.00CDN for adults and $105.00 for kids. That includes taxes. Good luck.

thanks for asking this exact question...I needed that info too...We booked MVMCP for the 9th...Have fun.

Hi! I purchased Universal tix two months ago through CAA (Ontario) for $119.00 Cdn - 3 days but, they expire 7 days after the first use! If you don't plan on going back the following week they work o.k.
Hev71

HEV- check your tickets out a little closer because you might have been given the wrong info. I have been buying these tickets for years and they have yet to expire.

On the Universalstudios.com website you can buy a 5 day pass for 89.95 US. But the days expire 5 days after the 1st use.

I just bought 3day Universal passes and one-day Sea World passes from CAA , both were at Par. Universal's never expire, Sea World expires on April 30/04

You can purchase the at par tickets for Sea World and Busch Gardens right at the gate. Just have some proof of being canadian, like a driver's license or passport. Its advertised on the Sea World website this year.

I believe there is a $5 surcharge for non-members, but yes you can still buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter