Cdn Disney Planning DVD

disney2003

Just when I think I am out, they pull me back in!
Just wondering if anyone has received their's yet. I'm thinking its about 6 weeks ago that I ordered from the Cdn site and haven't seen a thing yet.

TIA

but only just got a DVD player and have not hooked that up as of yet!

Scratch
pirate:

I ordered one from the Canadian site more than 8 weeks ago. But when I was talking to WDW a couple weeks ago, they said that they had ran out of the DVD's and were making more. The women took my address and said they would send me another one. We received it last week...unfortunately the DVD was defective and will only play the introduction:mad:
I've reordered another one on Disney.ca...hope it comes soon...have to get motivated for next months trip:rolleyes:

Got my DVD the other day. I have already watched it a few times. How sad is that.

I got mine last week. I haven't watched all of it yet, just parts.

Just received not one but 3 planning DVD's. Can't wait to get home tonite to see it. YIPPEE!!

Got mine last week. I think it was about 7 weeks to get it.

Funny thing is I ordered the DVD for Disneyland at the same time but got the video instead. (At least I think I ordered the DVD - the old brain cells don't work as well as they used to). :D

They wont stop coming,LOL.I have gotten 2 DVD's and 1 tape.

Same here! So far I've received FOUR DVDs!!!!! :o

Uh Oh

Maybe Disney is sending out not so subliminal, subliminal messages.:tongue:

They are trying to give you a hint....come on down:teeth:

Kinda late, though. Due to the way-too-long of a wait, I booked my trip a month before the 1st DVD arrived :p

It's the reverse with my mom. She ordered the DVD a month EARLIER than mine and she never get hers. She decided to go to Australia for 2 months instead. Oh well... Disney's loss :teeth:

I got two before I left for WDW ... I think they took about 6 weeks to get to my house. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet but I know once I do ... I'm going to start planning another trip :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter