Delete Thread

Always happy to see another trip report from you.

Looking forward to more adventures and the food sounds great too!

Oops, I just realized I posted this on the Universal/IOA forum instead of the Universal TR forum :sad2:.

@macraven, could you move this to the Universal TR board?

Last edited:

Always happy to see another trip report from you.

Looking forward to more adventures and the food sounds great too!

Aw, thank you!

Although I just realized I posted this on the completely wrong board so hopefully I can get this moved :rotfl:

I followed along on Instagram and am so excited to hear the stories behind the pictures! :thumbsup2 You two always look so happy together, and I'm excited to read about your latest adventure. :goodvibes

snoap over snow, amirite?
::yes::::yes::::yes::

Would you want to read a separate DTR for this trip?
I rarely pass up the opportunity for anything food related :laughing: I vote yes!

I'll probably try to get back into the vlogging groove before our next trip though, because we'll be traveling somewhere new.
Ooooh, I'm anxious to hear more about this!

I literally JUST commented on your dining report but I'm following here too because again, no one talks about trips to Universal and outside places enough!

... okay, maybe I'm just having Universal withdraws. Whatever.
I miss HHN :(

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures in and around Orlando and beyond. Always good to change things up .

following!

Thanks for following along! :wave2:

I literally JUST commented on your dining report but I'm following here too because again, no one talks about trips to Universal and outside places enough!

:laughing: I saw that! Glad to have you along for both. It's true, there's definitely a lot more people posting about Disney on the boards which makes sense, but I love hearing about Universal and other places nearby too.

... okay, maybe I'm just having Universal withdraws. Whatever.
I miss HHN :(

Yes me too! HHN is my favorite thing, and I feel like I spend most the year missing HHN :laughing:. When we were at Universal I was telling Josh "the last time we were here was the last time I got to go through Slaughter Sinema and see the Killer Klowns :sad:". I'm ready for HHN to come back already :rotfl:

Following along again on one of your awesome adventures!!!

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures in and around Orlando and beyond. Always good to change things up .

Thanks for following! :wave:

Yes me too! HHN is my favorite thing, and I feel like I spend most the year missing HHN :laughing:. When we were at Universal I was telling Josh "the last time we were here was the last time I got to go through Slaughter Sinema and see the Killer Klowns :sad:". I'm ready for HHN to come back already :rotfl:

I booked Sci Fi Dine In for our upcoming trip because it was the closest to Slaughter I could get popcorn:: I've been joking that I'm flying all the way from Maryland just to go sit by the queue areas and pout :rotfl:

Yay.........

Another trip report to enjoy! Glad you got around Orlando a bit more this trip........I think we did the opposite from our usual this time.....we spent more time in the parks as Kyle was with us......but usually we are all over the place......so I’m curious to read everything you did........

I did look for you but sadly didn’t see you at all...would have been nice to say hello........

But looking forward to reading along........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter