Celebrities at US, IOA???

Jorge Lomeli

Mexican Disney Fan
first of all, i would like to apologize because of my english....

im from Mexico, and i dont write english very well....but´ll do my best effort :)

I just came back from a wonderfull vacation at RPR last weekend.

The hotel is awsome!!! and best of all, FOTL access was great....

this past saturday while i was visiting IOA i saw at Dudleys do rigth, Hulk Hogan!! in person Man!!! he has such a big body!! i´ve never seen him before...i mean in person, only on TV.

Everybody was pointing at him....he was with a lot of friends.... also i took a picture of him....

And im wondering with other "celebrities" have you seen at US or IOA ??????

My next trip to orlando will be on new years eve....and im counting the days!!!!!!! im very exicted....even thoug its only 2 days ago i just came back!!!

Greeting from monterrey Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing. I have seen Spiderman, Wolverine, Storm, Captain America, Shrek, Jimmy Neutron....LOL.......

To my son those are celebrities!!!!!

It would be neat though to ride Spiderman with Jennifer Lopez!!!!! ;)

We were there in an off season and spent almost the entire trip with Hulk Hogan and his wife and daughter (or we think it was his wife and daughter). We were staying on the same floor as him as HRH and always were in the elevator or eating at the restaurant with him. We also got to ride THE HULK ride with HULK HOGAN!! Since we were the only ones around with FOTL and of course he had VIP entrance. We were always waiting with him also. We treated him as if he was just anyone else. One time when someone tried to approach him for an autograph he said "not today bro' ", so now that is a new catch phrase for my family. I only wish we were bigger fans, but if this would have been Steven Tyler I would still be hyperventilating for years to come.

Also it was very funny seeing Hulk at a Scooby-Doo character meal.

Hola Jorge,

Glad you enjoyed your time at Universal. I was there last year. I also had alot of fun. I didn't see any celebrities. We were in Orlando last month but didn't get to visit Universal this year.

But I have been to Monterrey! Growing up I saw a picture of El Cerro de la Silla everyday as it was hanging in our living room. My father was from Monterrey. Ahh the memories... Cabrito, troles, swimming in el Rio, las Grutas. When we'd visit Monterrey, my father used to take us to his childhood places. I haven't been back there since my father passed away 10 years ago. I always enjoyed Monterrey. We also went to Guadalajara and Michoacan b/c that's where my mother is from. I hope to go back soon though.

I didn't see him, but my cousin was walking through City Walk and saw Dave Matthews. She said he was right next to her and she did a double take. He said "are you having a good time?" She couldn't believe it was him. Later in the day she was talking to someone who worked in the Hard Rock Hotel and he confirmed that Dave Matthews was on property, but wouldn't say where he was staying.

I am here at Universal right now... I saw a very tall, black man, with a shaved head surrounded by excited kids - he was autographing their books and t-shirts and arms (with permanent marker) :eek: I am guessing he is a basketball star.

The Water Taxi driver yesterday said he was the captain for Brittany Spears a couple of weeks ago - she and her entourage booked the taxi for the whole day and he moved them back and forth at will.

Saw Woody Woodpecker yesterday :)

>>^..^<<

I had dinner with Scooby Doo last summer ~ sorry that is my only claim to celebrities.

Fee fee,
I hate to tell you this but my 12 yo goddaughter was having her tonsils out at Mass Eye and Ear last year. ( It is the specialty part of Massachusetts General Hospital) And low and behold there was ST getting his pipes cleaned out in the next room! He came in and gave her a big hug and kiss and wished her well! My friend and her hubby almost fainted! I have heard of siteings of him walking to the store at 6am and everything! He is a very cool celeb! Move to MA maybe you'll spot him!

While at IOA we were waiting with FOTL, some guy I saw on ABC a couple of times was on. He kept on raving about the parks, how good the rides were, and how great FOTL was. I think he sometimes hosted a Sunday Night Show. After he left I asked someone, he said he thought his name was Eisner or something like that.

Just Kidding.

I wish I had some kind of thing for wrestlers (not really) and I would really be lucky. I just remembered that we ran into "Mankind" sp.? on his VIP Tour at MK a few times one trip.

Maybe my luck will change to Rock Stars this time around. A girl can wish can't she.

(I really have a great DH and I think he would be as thrilled as I if we met ST. We have been in the fan club for years. In the good old days we used to get front row seats through it.)

Fee Fee,

My daughter went to camp in July with one of Steve Tyler's daughters, we were wondering if he would show up for the end of camp performance, and lo and behold, he was there.

He was just one of the dads, taping the show with his video camera..... During the lunch picnic he signed autographs and took pics for all that wanted.

I was dying to tell him that Aerosmith was my 1st concert, around 30 years ago, but I didnt want to show my age, LOL!!!

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter