Celebrities you dislike/hate

I think it is easier for me to list celebrities I like/love.
There are alot of celebrities I dislike for various reasons. If you are talking about actors, I've never understood the hype over Al Pacino. I think he is awful.

I have never heard of any of the people you mentioned.

I dislike her. She annoys me.

I'm sure there are alot of people who feel the same and don't like her in general. I'm wondering though why it is or was in vogue to not like her. I took the pp to mean that she had done something specific to make people not like her.

Meryl Streep always comes off unlikeable on screen, even if her character isn't necessarily a "bad" person. So, she's the first to come to mind.

Nathan Lane is another I just can't watch.

Rosie O'Donnell is one on which I'm torn. She can be very annoying, but at times very entertaining.

Like many, Tom Cruise. I hate it when he's in a movie that otherwise looks interesting because I know I won't be able to watch it.

I also dislike:
Jennifer Lawrence
Taylor Swift
Steve Carell
Any late night/comedy show host who's name isn't Conan (though I've warmed up to Jimmy Kimmel a lot lately).

Anyone who is Famous For Being Famous (Kardashians, etc.).

Anyone whose fame comes from a D-list reality show (the RHOC people, the Roloffs, the Duggars, etc.).

Anyone who is a political evangelist to the point of being grating (on both sides). That includes Sean Penn, Bill O'Reilly, and everyone in between.

People who have no talent but think they have all the talent (Jay-Z, Kanye West).

People who perform country music (all of them).

Anyone who is Famous For Being Famous (Kardashians, etc.).

Anyone whose fame comes from a D-list reality show (the RHOC people, the Roloffs, the Duggars, etc.).

Anyone who is a political evangelist to the point of being grating (on both sides). That includes Sean Penn, Bill O'Reilly, and everyone in between.

People who have no talent but think they have all the talent (Jay-Z, Kanye West).

People who perform country music (all of them).

The flawless list!

Meryl Streep always comes off unlikeable on screen, even if her character isn't necessarily a "bad" person. So, she's the first to come to mind.

I totally agree, I think she comes across as a *****. She was good in Death Becomes Her and The Devil Wears Prada but that was because both of those characters were *****es.

I'm sure there are alot of people who feel the same and don't like her in general. I'm wondering though why it is or was in vogue to not like her. I took the pp to mean that she had done something specific to make people not like her.

Yeah, I don't know. She's like Gwyneth Paltrow to me. I just see her and I feel annoyed. There is no reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter