Celebrities you dislike/hate

Also when Denzel Washington won his Oscar, she acted like he won because of her, and the award was all about her. Poor guy couldn't even enjoy his moment on stage alone. She's also overrated as an actress.

I think he backtracked because of the reaction he was getting. Did he mention how he managed to avoid the draft?

Gross and disgusting perverted criminal

He became famous fifty years ago. When was the last time he scored a hit on the music charts?

Oh, forgot about the Denzel Washington deal. Yup, one more reason.

Yes, I know the full story Nugent relayed to High Times. Considering his "plan", if it was executed, took weeks to put in place, you'd think someone would come forward to deny or confirm.

As for hits, not since the early 90's with Damn Yankees. Same for most 70's rockers who are still touring.

Oh, forgot about the Denzel Washington deal. Yup, one more reason.

Yes, I know the full story Nugent relayed to High Times. Considering his "plan", if it was executed, took weeks to put in place, you'd think someone would come forward to deny or confirm.

Wht would anyone come out to deny or confirm the story?

As for hits, not since the early 90's with Damn Yankees. Same for most 70's rockers who are still touring.

Does he fill stadiums worldwide like those other 70's rockers who are still touring

Mariah Carey
Kanye West
Al Sharpton
Rosie O'Donnel
Tom Cruise
The Kartrashians and their entire crew except for Scott. He's hilarious.
The entire cast of RHWONJ. I can't stand their over enhanced accents. I'm from northern NJ and if they sound like they have accents to me then IMO it's because they're trying to come off too much like an Italian gangster. I can't watch the show anymore because their accents drive me batty and grate on my last nerve.

On the flip side my all time favorite celebrity is Betty White. She makes up for all the annoying celebrities lol

Wht would anyone come out to deny or confirm the story?

Does he fill stadiums worldwide like those other 70's rockers who are still touring

You'd think maybe if he ticked someone off who was around at the time, they could say, "yeah, it was true".

And yeah, his following is pretty strong. He had 20,000 spectators at his show here 3 or 4 years ago.

My list: (just a few, I can't list them all)

How does Ted Nugget get on a "celebrity" list? He is nothing but a gross and disgusting...I won't even type the rest. Do you know what he did yo avoid being drafted? It is truly vomit inducing. :crazy2:

He was once a popular rocker. Probably 2nd or 3rd tier of popularity. He once sang such high brow rock n roll poetry as "Jail Bait" and "I'm a predator" and "cat scratch fever" which has nothing to do with felines.

He was once a popular rocker. Probably 2nd or 3rd tier of popularity. He once sang such high brow rock n roll poetry as "Jail Bait" and "I'm a predator" and "cat scratch fever" which has nothing to do with felines.
Okay, so not defending him in any way (he makes my top 10 Vile People List) but back in the late 70s and the 80s all those guys were making those types of songs. Being a raunchy rocker who lived what he sang was not exclusive to Ted Nugent. Let’s not pretend the rest were all just decent guys wanting to put on a show because they weren’t. They were ALL using under age girls and doing nasty, despicable things. Again, not defending any of them but that was the Rock & Roll culture back then. They all did what they were allowed to get away with and they did it with abandon.

Twenty plus years ago I was at a music festival and Ted Nugent was one of the acts. He hadn’t really seemed all that extreme yet but like a PP I got “trapped” by one of his tirades. I just wanted to hear “Stranglehold” live. About half of us walked away when it was clear it wasn’t going to stop. Was a really sucky end to an otherwise great day.

Last edited:

Okay, so not defending him in any way (he makes my top 10 Vile People List) but back in the late 70s and the 80s all those guys were making those types of songs. Being a raunchy rocker who lived what he sang was not exclusive to Ted Nugent. Let’s not pretend the rest were all just decent guys wanting to put on a show because they weren’t. They were ALL using under age girls and doing nasty, despicable things. Again, not defending any of them but that was the Rock & Roll culture back then. They all did what they were allowed to get away with and they did.

Twenty plus years ago I was at a music festival and Ted Nugent was one of the acts. He hadn’t really seemed all that extreme yet but like a PP I got “trapped” by one of his tirades. I just wanted to hear “Stranglehold” live. About half of us walked away when it was clear it wasn’t going to stop. Was a really sucky end to an otherwise great day.

About 20 years ago, MO had a pro 2nd Amendment ballot initiative. It failed 52/48 statewide. Nugent was here at our fair & went on a big rant about how weird we must be to vote that down. What he missed was the fact it had passed overwhelmingly (like 82/18) in our county. Rant was met with much confusion LOL. BUT, we did get to hear Stranglehold live.

On the flip side my all time favorite celebrity is Betty White. She makes up for all the annoying celebrities lol

YES!!!

I agree completely! These two sentences are like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise mostly negative thread. Just seeing the words "Betty White" in your post had a sort of strange calming effect. LOL.

YES!!!

I agree completely! These two sentences are like a breath of fresh air in an otherwise mostly negative thread. Just seeing the words "Betty White" in your post had a sort of strange calming effect. LOL.
Not trying to start something, but I would think a thread entitled "celebrities you hate" would have a mostly negative vibe. The title kind of prepares you. I wasn't expecting rainbows and unicorns. I was expecting folks to "let 'er rip." I wasn't disappointed... I know the dis community board...

I've never met a celebrity so I can't answer the "hate" portion. I will say I don't like Tom Cruise, the actor. He bore's me to death on his movies.

Not trying to start something, but I would think a thread entitled "celebrities you hate" would have a mostly negative vibe. The title kind of prepares you. I wasn't expecting rainbows and unicorns. I was expecting folks to "let 'er rip." I wasn't disappointed... I know the dis community board...

Absolutely. I did not mean to be critical of this thread in any way. Although, I can see how my words could be interpreted that way (my fault). Like you, I expect there to be a lot of negativity on this thread. Ya know, given the title and all, LOL. I was really just pointing out the effect that Betty White's name had on me when I read it. It was both unexpected and welcome.

Last edited:
I've never met a celebrity so I can't answer the "hate" portion. I will say I don't like Tom Cruise, the actor. He bore's me to death on his movies.
Agree, and "hate" is a strong word. I posted waaaaay upthread and assumed the topic was going to be about performers but it's taken a different turn. It doesn't come naturally here to think if political figures as "celebrities". I laughed when somebody listed Justin Trudeau. Not because I like or dislike him - just because it seemed so odd that anybody would consider him a celebrity. :scratchin

Agree, and "hate" is a strong word. I posted waaaaay upthread and assumed the topic was going to be about performers but it's taken a different turn. It doesn't come naturally here to think if political figures as "celebrities". I laughed when somebody listed Justin Trudeau. Not because I like or dislike him - just because it seemed so odd that anybody would consider him a celebrity. :scratchin
The people who “turned it” knew darn well what they were doing. They’re not even good at pretending like they didn’t. I’m surprised it hasn’t been shut down.

For most celebrities, I tend to try and separate their opinions, views and rantings from their talents. I think Tom Cruise is a nut, but I enjoy his movies. I don't agree with anything Whoppie says on The View and don't watch the show but think her comedy is hilarious and like her movies--love Sister Act and Ghost. Ted Nugent-used to like his music but outgrew it and just think his views are a bit over the top. But I don't actively dislike him. Probably would strongly dislike Sean Penn the person but think he is a talented actor and enjoy his movies.

I couldn't really tell you which celebrities agree with my political views and which do not simply because it's just their opinion which doesn't mean a darn bit more than mine does. I don't watch award shows because I don't want to hear the mess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!