Celebrities you dislike/hate

Ben Roethlisberger-I believe he got away with rape.
What evidence do you have. Is it just a feeling? Do you have first hand knowledge? If he did he should be convicted, if he didn't' then no. With out first hand knowledge you only know what you heard in the news. And I'm not sticking up for him, I've never met him. So I don't know him. But if you you don't have first hand knowledge you just don't know.

How did I forget Chris Brown and Michael Vick? Neither of whom I would have heard of probably if they weren't in the news for all the wrong reasons.

And I am embarrassed that they both come from here in VA. Mike came from where I live.

What evidence do you have. Is it just a feeling? Do you have first hand knowledge? If he did he should be convicted, if he didn't' then no. With out first hand knowledge you only know what you heard in the news. And I'm not sticking up for him, I've never met him. So I don't know him. But if you you don't have first hand knowledge you just don't know.
I wasn't there, I don't know that is why I said I believe. My husband has a friend who knows the accuser well. I should clarify, the accuser in GA.
The thread is about celebrities you dislike. It could be because you think they have a punch-able face or are a bad singer/actor, talk too much about politics, etc. I don't "like" people who leave a trail of sexual assault allegations.

Do other people "know" that Anne Hathaway or Gwyneth Paltrow are snobby or obnoxious?No, that is the feeling they get, so they don't like them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter