Celebrity Big Brother renewed for a second season

yeah, VIP because if James, Metta, Mark or Omarosa gets it they can chose to not use it. Only risk is if Ari or Marisa gets it they can use it twice to save three of their foursome and likely would be Ross and themselves so Brandi will be up against Mark or James. But Brandi would likely go home. She could put up Metta and if he somehow got voted out, he would probably be okay with that.

Omarosa was brilliant with her speech, down to the wink to Marisa after saying why she nominated Brandi. Lol. But, dang, I want Lady O to get the boot.
I'm really liking Omarosa

Diamond Veto would probably lead to James going up, unless he or Metta or Mark gets veto. If Ari or Marisa gets it, they will put up James.

I tried -- we got through 1-1/2 episodes and we just couldn't do it. While we've never missed a single season of Big Brother, this rendition is just too much. We don't care about the players and the fact that they voted out Shannon Elizabeth first was just ridiculous -- she seemed to be the only calm level-headed person there besides the girl from Hairspray (sorry, don't remember her name). And why is the set design so dark and dreary? And while I know they only have four weeks to get through this, there were way too many episodes in a week to keep up with (especially while trying to watch the Olympics).

I'll just live vicariously through the postings here ;)

The houseguests are speculating what the veto twist is. They think that whoever wins the veto will put a third person on the block and they would actually vote off 2 people since there are so many of them left with just under a week left in the show. Of course they are wrong lol, but I have to wonder how they are going to get rid of 5 people by Sunday.

Right now there are 8 and need to get down to 3 for the finale. Could they do a triple eviction I wonder???

Edited to add, they also think James is America's Player lol.

This conversation is about Metta. I guess he is really struggling in there, he apparently still wants out even though they have a week left:

Ross: im thinking he's going to snap

mark: im worried for him he hasn't slept in 2 days and he's got family members that are institutionalized.. and

ross: do you think that we should tell them

mark: dont you think that they know they are watching

ross: but what if we say that he's getting weird

mark: ive noticed that he's getting scared. i dont want anyone to suffer either

mark to the SR

james: he's coming in here thinking that he has a chance to go home and she is $$$$$ with his head..

ross: maybe she is legit thinking of sending him home

James: no she wont

Mark: she will solidify her game

HOH lockdown 11:30am

So after seeing last nights episode, I think that it was really Omarosa competing in the HOH comp. If it wasn't they did a good editing job. I hope Ross isn't voted out I find him very entertaining.

So after seeing last nights episode, I think that it was really Omarosa competing in the HOH comp. If it wasn't they did a good editing job. I hope Ross isn't voted out I find him very entertaining.

Me too! Ross is a riot.

That HoH was shown on the live feeds, so it was definitely her. I also believe she did the dark room comp too. I just think they didn't show her face because she didn't want it shown with stuff all over it.

I really like Ross too.

I think too why I like this season is because not only are they all playing, well, except Metta, their diary rooms are not scripted, well, except Metta. You can tell they aren't scripted because they say their stuff so naturally, plus some of the things said in there there is no way CBS told them to say it. One example, Brandi stealing Omarosa's shoe and calling her her you know what, no way CBS told her to say that lol.

Bet James goes home. If Omarosa got a whiff of his backdoor plan for Brandi.
Ross pulls himself off, James goes up. He pulls off Brandi then on of the girls goes up. Or girl first so Ross HAS to use it a second time and then James goes up.

Scratch that...wth...this season stinks with these snowflakes ruining what would have been two awesome evictions now. Screw that. wanh wah...

and it's dang annoying that Julie is continuing the charade. Modify Julie, for goodness sakes.

Last edited:
Ugh, I was so excited to see how this would play out and Metta still wants to go home. I feel bad he was having such a hard time, but it was just 6 more days. They should have voted him out first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter