Celtic Mickey/Minnie ears......

Jods313

Earning My Ears
Hi DISigners!
If possible, I am looking for Mickey or Minnie celtic ear design. My 6 year old niece just started Irish dance and just like the rest of us is Disney Crazed. Maybe with her name. Maryellen

Thank you in advance for your time and energy on anything you may (or may not) create!

~Jodi

I decided to attempt to create a few different ones for you today. If you like any of them, just give me the corresponding number(s), and I will upload a full resolution copy to my Flickr for you.

IMG_3925.JPG

Oh my goodness!!!! These are great. I love them all but # 7 is our choice. I appreciate your talent and how quickly you responded.

-Jodi

I am new to this. Just curious if the final product comes inverted(mirror image) for printing?

THANK YOU so MUCH!

Oh my goodness!!!! These are great. I love them all but # 7 is our choice. I appreciate your talent and how quickly you responded.

-Jodi

I am new to this. Just curious if the final product comes inverted(mirror image) for printing?

THANK YOU so MUCH!

Uummmm. Idk about the printing part, since I have never actually made my own shirt, I just design them, and then upload them and pay to have them printed somewhere else, but I can flip it for you, I think. I will see if I can do that, and I will PM you when I get them uploaded to my Flickr. I will upload one the right way, and a flipped one. You're welcome. :)

Just wanted to stop back in and
Say thank you. My niece was so happy with her dance bag and we have you to thank. Thank you! For sharing your talent, time and energy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter