Champagne Flutes

Robert's Dad

Earning My Ears
I wish Disney was not so litigious; I have a friend who wants me to make him a set of champagne flutes, to take to WDW to pop the question, but I had to tell him that I would not touch anything Disney. Anyone have any ideas that won’t get me sued?

I'm sure you could by them online from Disney.

Also at DL in the crystal shop they engrave them so you could get a disney styled flute with thier names or a date ect....

I told him about the glass shop there, but he wanted to buy them from me. I'm sure that he is going to have to buy them there, when the Mouse sue a pre-school, I am not messing with the mouse.

Your friend won't be able to take them into the parks, no glass is allowed, so his only choice is pop the question outside of DL/DCA or to buy them in the park. Do you etch the glasses? Is that why he wants to buy them from you?

Yes, That is what I do. so he is wanting me to make them. He is going to pop the question at the Animal Kingdom Hotel in Orlando, they are going at christmas time.

u now that somewher at WDW they do the champange flutes etc pop the question thing. i know i read it on someone's engagment report in the wedding section on the boards.., maybe u should go ask one of those people!

They do sell them, in fact my wife and I bought a shot glass there 10 years go. I may do a map of Florida, and put the date and hotel name on it, then when they set the date, I will put that on the back of the glass. So they can use them for the wedding toast.

Yes, That is what I do. so he is wanting me to make them. He is going to pop the question at the Animal Kingdom Hotel in Orlando, they are going at christmas time.

I think that's awesome and amazing!!!! How about doing pixie dust? Put their names on the flutes, put pixie dust around them and then put WDW and or AK and the engagement date on the back?

But you need something to drink it out of.

LOL No not Sara, just give her a straw and she's good to go. :lmao::lmao::lmao: I :love: you Sara! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter