Chances of BLT studio at 7 months?

Afabena

Mouseketeer
Hi all - just curious what the chances would be for a BLT LV studio around 7 months? I am not an owner so would need to rent points (from a broker). I just got back from renting a 2 bedroom at BLT, and we secured that around 10 months before our trip. We absolutely loved it and now I’m planning the next trip. I wish we could go next year, but will likely be November 2021.

Hi all - just curious what the chances would be for a BLT LV studio around 7 months? I am not an owner so would need to rent points (from a broker). I just got back from renting a 2 bedroom at BLT, and we secured that around 10 months before our trip. We absolutely loved it and now I’m planning the next trip. I wish we could go next year, but will likely be November 2021.
I would say renting at 7 months during the fall frenzy (October to Jan) for any studio in general is really difficult. With BLT I would expect a lot of holes in the month of November by 7 months. For instance November 2019 had no continuous availability over Thanksgiving week at 7 months for any studio, I only knew this cause as an owner I was looking what my options to move were.

Late Sep to marathon weekend in Jan is likely to be real difficult. Rest of the year used to be easy for lake view studios at 7 months out except for race weekends, but now even some other times during that period are gone at 7 months out, and that problem has been getting somewhat worse every year..

Thanks all - I guess I will see how it goes. We had no problem booking early for this past trip, but I thought 7 months would be more doable in terms of just overall things in life happening. Would be a little closer to the trip date while still being able to secure the harder ADRs.

Thanks all - I guess I will see how it goes. We had no problem booking early for this past trip, but I thought 7 months would be more doable in terms of just overall things in life happening. Would be a little closer to the trip date while still being able to secure the harder ADRs.
The closer to 11 months out you book, the better your results will be. If your time in November includes Veterans Day, Wine & Dine, Jersey Week or Thanksgiving, you need to book it sooner rather than later.

The closer to 11 months out you book, the better your results will be. If your time in November includes Veterans Day, Wine & Dine, Jersey Week or Thanksgiving, you need to book it sooner rather than later.
Yes my time would actually be Jersey week as my kids are off from school that week. I have time to plan but definitely something to think about.

Are you aware how tiny the BLT studios are?
I haven’t stayed in one, but yes, have heard they are tiny. I think I would be willing to sacrifice the size for the location. I really loved the ability to walk to MK, and that is the park where we spend the most time. I also really enjoyed the pool area. We did come back for afternoon breaks but it was a pool break for me and the kids, and my husband sometimes took a nap. My only concern would be at night when my kids are asleep and we are still up, but we would have that issue in any hotel room. My kids will be 8 if we go in 2021.

I would say nill for Jersey week 2021. That is also 50 anniversary. You could try for 2022.
If you could go for late July (hot weather, higher points) 2021, your chances would improve.
You says "kids are off school". I agree with above poster, BLT studios are small. Even 2 young school age kids and 1 adult can feel tight for space.

The moment you bring JW in, chances are officially zero at 7 months for a studio at BLT.

Hmm thanks - will likely try at 11 months than. Wish I could do next year but that’s probably not happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter