Chances of waitlist going through?

jjl181

Mouseketeer
We are going to DW in Nov. for the first time as DVC members. Already doing a split stay when DH decided to add on a couple days at the beginning. Nothing is available except SSR & OKW. Temporarily booked SSR and made waitlist requests for VWL (where the first half of our stay was already booked) and BCV (next best option for us).
Since I have never done this before, what are the chances that a waitlist request for either of these will open up within the next few months? I should also note that I only waitlisted the 2 additional days at the beginning of our trip, not the full length of vacation.
TIA! :)

Having only two days is something in your favor. If your WL is during F&W, the BCV WL is tenuous. You may be better off trying for BWV, since it is larger, if you want an Epcot resort. Assuming you arrive during F&W, AKV has a better chance of coming through than BCV, BWV or VWL if you just want to try something different, but not SSR. Studios may be a little harder to get than other room types.

Having only two days is something in your favor. If your WL is during F&W, the BCV WL is tenuous. You may be better off trying for BWV, since it is larger, if you want an Epcot resort. Assuming you arrive during F&W, AKV has a better chance of coming through than BCV, BWV or VWL if you just want to try something different, but not SSR. Studios may be a little harder to get than other room types.

We arrive towards the end of F&W :eek:
Considered AKV, but thinking adding on to our VWL res is the best option, followed by BCV based on our itineraries for the couple of days.
We are waitlisted for a one bedroom villa, so hoping that works in our favor? Hope so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter