Change one letter out of 7

Yes, I am using it in the house, and it works! I would like to go outside one day, try up and down the block. There has been a little more pin movement, and that has me and Tom puzzled. They had me practice before the operation , and after with a physical therapist, I am doing what I was taught the best I can.

Gadding

Yes, I am using it in the house, and it works! I would like to go outside one day, try up and down the block. There has been a little more pin movement, and that has me and Tom puzzled. They had me practice before the operation , and after with a physical therapist, I am doing what I was taught the best I can.

Gadding
Strange that it keeps moving. I am sure there is a reason that is moving. Glad to hear the scooter works. I will keep you in prayer for sure. Just keep up the pt the best you can.....

dodging

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter