Changing a DVC reservation to another resort at 7 months

thank you. I’ve been using that app, which I’m not entirely sure I should mention here, from when we bought direct back in May but backed out cause I felt like I only got half truths, at best from the dvc sales lady. But still did the log in for availability. Though I’m not sure how accurate the app is. Mostly will do time in May usually, so I log in randomly and checked when October started to get an idea just for future May stays and non home resort availability.
You can do it on the member website. You go to book a trip and you can request as many resorts as you want to try for. I wouldn't use any third party app.

I wonder if you could do a 2 browser trick.....like before modify was a thing.

So, modify your existing res. for the full length of stay you want, select your room, and then it will say something like you don't have enough points even with banking and borrowing, but there is a proceed button that takes you to the next screen anyway and when you get to that switch over to the other browser and cancel your other studio....

I don't know what you do from there to get it to refresh....

Just a thought. Have no idea if it would work.

Maybe someone with some points to play with (but not too many) could try this out...

I wonder if you could do a 2 browser trick.....like before modify was a thing.

So, modify your existing res. for the full length of stay you want, select your room, and then it will say something like you don't have enough points even with banking and borrowing, but there is a proceed button that takes you to the next screen anyway and when you get to that switch over to the other browser and cancel your other studio....

I don't know what you do from there to get it to refresh....

Just a thought. Have no idea if it would work.

Maybe someone with some points to play with (but not too many) could try this out...

The two browsers trick is no longer working.

You can do it on the member website. You go to book a trip and you can request as many resorts as you want to try for. I wouldn't use any third party app.
I think I lost access to that when I cancelled the direct purchase. Unfortunately I’m just getting ahead of myself in case ROFR goes through lol, cause I still don’t have points yet.

The two browsers trick is no longer working.
When you try to use the two browser trick now, the program recognizes all of the open booking windows as one. Even if you are using different browsers on two different computers. Once you choose one of the open browser windows and complete the reservation it terminates other browser windows that are open. They still show The original information, but when you go to click on them they will tell you that that particular reservation is no longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter