Changing people?

nancyv58

Mouseketeer
Haven't called Disney yet with this question but maybe someone on here knows the answer before I call. We were originally taking 10 peole on the June 5, 3 night and now my FIL has passed away and my MIL does not want to go. We are still working on her though. My question is we have cancelled his reservation (we bought the insurance) but if my MIL doesn't go we would like to know if we can take someone if her place. Does anyone know if this is allowed and what you have to do? We would have been celebrating both parents 50th anniversaries so we understand why my MIL would not really want to go. Thanks for the help.

Yes, you can substitue someone else in your MIL's place; however, there may be a change fee for new documents since you are past the final payment stage.

My condolences on the loss of your FIL. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter