Character Dining Swap--ARRIVING HOME!!

I got mine today too. I was so excited. Sorry I didnt label mine...I did the cheif mickey with the chief hat and spatula...and the crystal palace topper with tigger on the top..

I loved everyones stuff and hope u like mine too. Have a great weekend guys.

I got my swap items yesterday. Everyone is so talented. I really enjoyed going through each group. Thanks everyone!

I got my package today. Everything looks great!!! Thanks everyone for the wonderful work and thank you, SIOH, for hostessing.

I got mine yesterday and took a few minutes to look at them today! Wow! Great work everyone and thank you Brooke for hosting!

Got my box as well - thanks so much everyone for your hardwork. And thanks SIOH for hostessing!

I just got home from vacation, and my package was waiting for me today. Very cute items! Thanks all for the hard work, and thanks again, SIOH, for hostessing!

Mine arrived while I was gone for the weekend. I didn't get to look through it, but I'm sure everything is fabulous as always. Thanks for hostessing, SIOH!

I just got back from vacation & I got my package. Thanks a bunch everyone & thanks SIOH for hosting!:thumbsup2

Susie & tigger1221--yours are going in the mail today! I apologize! As I told tigger earlier, the family friend we had visited in the physical rehabilitation center suddenly passed away, so this week has been an emotional one for me. We had the Celebration of Life service last night--it was wonderful! Anyway, DH, DS, & I are going to my parents today for the 4th, so we are taking these to the p.o. on the way!!

Happy 4th, everyone!!

mine came Brooke, and everything is just so wonderful. thank you everyone and thank you brooke for hosting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter