Character meals - who is where?

CKupres

Earning My Ears
I'm working on setting up ressies for character meals. We've already decided on Goofy's Kitchen and Mary Poppins Tea Party (the obvious ones!)

Can anyone tell me what characters they encountered at which meals and restaurants? Princesses are quite popular with my daughter
cheer.gif

Any opinions on the food served would be appreciated.

Also, it is my understanding that I can call up to 60 days in advance to schedule. Is this right?
Thanks so much!

Cathi

jiminy.gif
Environmentality - every little bit makes a big difference!

It was very good food too. If you were doing a day at DCA, get a late breakfast. We had breakfast late and just as the park was beginning to be mobbed. We went in at 7, did soaring twice, did screaming twice, did a few other rides, then got fast passes for a couple, then went to breakfast, went back, used our fast passes, saw the parade, and left.

It would be a pretty good crowded day strategy.

Cathi, the last time we did Goofy's Kitchen...which was a while ago...we saw Goofy, Max, Rafiki, Chip 'n' Dale, Snow White, Peter Pan and Timon. There seemed to be LOTS of character interacation and my daughter loved it there. We did the dinner buffet and the food was pretty good; I'm not a buffet person but I found plenty that I would eat.

The breakfast at Paradise Pier features Minnie and friends, but I'm not sure of the other characters there.

Have fun! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

We went to dinner at Goofy's Kitchen in December and saw Goofy, Pluto, Max, Bell, Minnie (she was up front for pictures only) and one or two others. So, it looks like the characters vary. Lots of interraction - it was fun!

Went to the Minnie breakfast in Pacific Hotel last May and only say Minnie and Merlyn who rotated every 1/2 hour, or so, with Bell and Gaston. It was crowded and we never did see Bell. Minnie and Merlyn put on a show (every hour, I think) which was ok. But, sorry to say, overall, we were disappointed as the buffet was quite expensive, like $15 per adult - but the food was good. Just a note...my dh was able to order just a bagel for a couple bucks, instead of paying the buffet price.

I'd love to hear! Keep 'em coming!

Cathi

jiminy.gif
Environmentality - every little bit makes a big difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter