Character Meals

hannahryan

DIS Veteran
We are leaving for Disney on 12/16! Our last trip to Disney was 4 years ago. I'm sure a lot has changed. What are the best Character meals lately? Thanks, Sharon

:wave2:

we had a really great time at b-fast with chef mickey, we thought the food was good. dale sat and played a dice game with my 2-yr-old for at least 5 minutes (and we were there between christmas and new years!).

another nice surprise we had was the character meal at the garden grill in epcot. we went on a whim at an off time and had, yet again, a lot of character interaction. and the veges are fresh from the LAND!

both of these meals have mickey, chip, dale, CM has goofy and minnie as well, at least last time we where there...

we enjoy donald's breakfastasarous at AK. and the characters have changed somewhat at LTT. cinderella's dinner at 1900 Park Faire might be a good choice. happy eating:tongue:

For a little more laid back character breakfast try the Cape May. It is a buffet with all of the usual entrees, plenty of fruit, etc. The characters wear old fashioned beach attire. I know Goofy and Minnie are there and I think Pluto and Chip or/and Dale.

I also love Crystal Palace and they have the Pooh characters.

We also like Cape May. We like Garden Grille at the Land in EPCOT. My 5 yr old dd loves the princess breakfasts at Restaurant Akershus in Norway and at CRTs although I think they're overpriced considering the food quality. Chef Mickey's has lots of characters, food has been inconsistent though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter