Character Sippers

luvflorida

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me what character sippers are available in the Parks? Is the Sven sipper available today?

Our grandkids are coming to visit us here in Florida and we have four grandkids, but only three sippers (one Orange Bird and two Mike Wazowskis) and that won't do! LOL!

Heading to the Parks today, but if someone knows where I might find any character sippers, I'll head to that specific Park.

Thanks in advance!

In case anyone else is looking for Christmas popcorn buckets and sippers, we found five of them at Disney Springs this afternoon!

We purchased four of them- Sven sipper, Jingle Bell sipper, Mickey elf popcorn bucket and Christmas Tree popcorn bucket. Also saw a snowman head sipper.

Now if I could only figure out how to open the Jingle Bell sipper.:scratchin We bought it with a bottle of water on the side, so didn't get it with a drink inside the sipper. I've found one picture online that shows the top of the sipper open, but I can't for the life of me, see how it opens! I don't want to force anything for fear of breaking it. Anyone know how this thing opens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter