Character Warehouse in CA?

dudlee930

Rozzie's Mom
Does anyone know if/where there is a "Character Warehouse" type store (genuine Disney merchandise outlet store) in California? We always shop at the Character Warehouse/Character Premiere in WDW at Belz and are headed to DL later this month.
Thanks in advance for any info!

dudlee930

i do believe there is one in Oxnard, Calif. in the outlet malls off the 101 freeway. It is approx 1 hour north of DL.

wl.gif

plate1.jpg

1999 All-Star Music 9/6-9/11
2000 Wilderness Lodge 9/4-9/10
2001 Grand Floridian 9/9-9/12
2001 Wilderness Lodge 9/12-9/16

WDW...Been There, Done That, GOING BACK!

Take Harbor Blvd. north for a few miles, and a couple of blocks past the 91 Freeway there is a shopping center on the right with a Michael's craft store - it is in there. I believe the cross street is Orangethorpe. I haven't been there for a few months, but it should still be there :D

Amy

WDW:
DxL - 12/99
DxL - 12/00
BWV - 12/00
WL - 12/00
Disneyland Resort - all of the time!!!˙

Thanks for the info.I was wondering too.Going to Dl/DCA in July.

map.gif
frendcol.gif

They have a couple of Character Warehouse in CA. There is one 5 miles north of DL - located on Harbor Blvd and Orangethorpe. As of December 2000, their hours were;
8a - 10p weekdays
9a - 9p weekends (again these hours were just before Christmas)
Located in the Orangefair Mall. The address/phone number is;
233 Orangefair Mall
Fullerton, CA 92832
714) 870-9363

OK...it took us 15-20 minutes from the front of DL to get there. It is really not that far from the park...just a bunch of traffic lights.

The drive is worth it...you can find some interesting bargins there. We went in looking for some stocking stuffers...$200.00 dollars later - we finished up or shopping list and bought some stuff for the "big kids". It is alot like the ones at Belz...just a little more "low budget" on how things are displayed. The people who work there are great!!!

Good luck - hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter