Characters & Names Do You Have These?

aanthony03

Mum of 3 Dalmations
HiI Everyone,
I'm in the process of making magnetic place cards for my daughter's princess tea party. That way they can put them on the frig, instead of tossing them out. I was wondering if anyone had these names already made up.

Here is my list

Epiphania
Evangelia
Athena
Alexia
Anna
Katina
Gabrielle
Mina
Daphne
Renee
Christina
Irene
Meredith
Maya
Andrew
Harry
Katie

Thanks!

I don't have her e-mail. She likes Private Messages (pm's) for requests. If you haven't sent a pm before, here's how:

In the top right, you'll see Welcome (your username)
Underneath it says Private messages, click on this
On the left there is an option to "Send New Message", click on this
Recipient is Julia & Nicks Mom
Title is whatever (I'd put something like Name Request)
In the message, tell her what names you still need. She'll also need to know what characters if you have a preference.

If you find one of her posts, you can click on her username and the option will come up to send her a private message (this is a faster way to do the same thing as above).

Not sure how busy she is. If she doesn't have time, let me know and I'll see if I can help you.

Hi! You want to laugh, I only know her by her Julia & Nicks mom, I didn't know her name was Kate. She has helped me before. I feel bad when I ask people on the board to help me, I wish I could do these myself.

Thanks Again!

I got your pm and will work on them for you

Please don't ever feel bad - thta's what we do!!

You two are just to sweet I want to cry. I wish I could meet people like you in my every day life.

Thanks Again!!!!! :hug:

julia & nicks mom said:
I got your pm and will work on them for you

Please don't ever feel bad - thta's what we do!!

I don't post on these boards alot and i can't seem to PM because i don't post enough i belive that is what it is telling me. If Julia & Nicks mom could add Renee' to her samples would be great! THANKS...... (Just like the Rachel one)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter