Chase ATM

juju

DIS Veteran
Has anyone noticed if there is a Chase ATM at Aulani? I understand they do not have Chase banks in Hawaii, but I read some confusing information about at the resort itself. We have the Disney CC and a Chase account.

Don't know the answer to this question but I do remember that there is an ATM across the aisle from the front desk. Hopefully somebody else will know what brand.

The Chase ATM Locator does not show one of their ATMs at Aulani. In fact, it appears there is no Chase ATM on Oahu.

A call to the Aulani front desk would settle the issue.

The Chase ATM Locator does not show one of their ATMs at Aulani. In fact, it appears there is no Chase ATM on Oahu.

A call to the Aulani front desk would settle the issue.

This is strange, as I know Chase website listed the ATM at Aulani previously less than 2 years ago. But I see you are right, it's gone now and no longer listed, so maybe it's not longer Chase.

Great3

It was definitely a Chase ATM in early June when I needed more tipping money! 👍🏼

It was definitely a Chase ATM in early June when I needed more tipping money! 👍🏼

Okay, that's fairly recent than. Obviously, anything can change. Maybe just an oversight on the Chase website, wouldn't be surprised. Thanks for confirming.

Great3

Last edited:
I was just there last week and went to the ATM on Wednesday I can say for certain that it is a Chase ATM.

I know it was Chase when I was last there pre-COVID. How old is this picture, or is it fairly recent? Since this ATM is no longer listed on Chase's ATM locator, I would think it's not longer Chase? Just wondering if this ATM changed hands.

Great3

Taken last Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 1024L.

I also just passed it a few minutes ago, so I'm pretty sure it still hasn't changed.

Taken last Saturday, 14 August 2021 at 1024L.

I also just passed it a few minutes ago, so I'm pretty sure it still hasn't changed.

LOL! This really made me chuckle. I don't think you can get much more recent than this. I am glad it's still a Chase ATM, as that is the only major bank ATM in all of Hawaii.

Alas, Hawaii made me join the AllPoint ATM network, so I can easier access to cash while there.

Great3

The hassle of searching for a bank specific or network specific ATM is eliminated if you use a Charles Schwab debit card. It can be used at any ATM anywhere on earth with all fees reimbursed as-well-as no foreign transaction or conversion fees.

The account is free and easy to setup online. There are no hidden fees and Schwab Customer Service is excellent.

Last edited:
I am glad it's still a Chase ATM, as that is the only major bank ATM in all of Hawaii.
I bank with Citi & they have ATMs in Hawaii. They have ATMs everywhere - they're also international, which was very convenient when I went to Japan, also.

I bank with Citi & they have ATMs in Hawaii. They have ATMs everywhere - they're also international, which was very convenient when I went to Japan, also.

Really, I didn't know that. I stand corrected than, as I was mainly looking for Wells Fargo, Chase, and Bank of America ATMs. Good to know there are Citi's ATM as well. Thanks for sharing.

Great3

When we were at Aulani in Feb, I was told by a CM that it was the only Chase ATM on Oahu (& possibly in Hawaii). While the resort was closed, they had a few people trying to walk in to use it because it was listed on the Chase site & they were really upset when they were denied access to using it. This might be why it's no longer on the Chase list even though the resort as reopened. It might also be due to covid to restrict/reduce outside traffic into the resort. When I tried to purchase something on a weekend from the gift shop when I wasn't a hotel guest, I was told that I couldn't use the parking structure because it was for resort guests only. On weekdays they were allowing access to all guests. I don't know if this policy has changed, but with Hawaii's infection rates spiking, I doubt it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter