Chase visa discount email

OMG Is anyone on hold an extremely long time????? I was on hold for 40 minutes before and accidently disconnected myself. Now I am on 35 minutes and still holding.

OMG Is anyone on hold an extremely long time????? I was on hold for 40 minutes before and accidently disconnected myself. Now I am on 35 minutes and still holding.

I've often wondered if they were in cahoots with phone companies. "Bwahahaha put them on long distance hold forever! More money!!!!"

54 minutes and counting

21 minutes here....all to probably be told it doesn't apply to me OR it's all full up for POFQ or they'd have to cancel EVERYTHING and I'd have to pay again. I just know my room was that much when I booked in april

For amusement while we are on hold:::: phone on speakerphone, yo ho yo ho starts playing, cat runs frantically climbing all over me because he must believe I'm calling the crap out of him (Momo) . Song ended, cat calmed down.

Wondering if anybody would share the rates. I'm out of town at a loud arcade. I need a 1 night stay before our current stay in August. I'm pretty open to resorts. On the Disney chase website it says aoa, cbr, ss and movies. But no estimate for starting prices. Really curious about aoa and if mermaid rooms or suites and movies. We've never stayed at either. Curious what rates y'all were quoted?

I got the email as well. $149/night for POFQ is great! It also says to ask about great rates at additional WDW resorts - All Star Movies, AoA, CBR and SSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts