Chatham building

lwilliam

<font color=deeppink>Goofylover<br><font color=tea
My good friend is arriving Sunday for College program (we live behind Magic Kingdom). What can u tell me about building? Heard horror stories about some of the buildings. Any hints about building?
Thank you.

I had a friend in the DCP (I haven't gotten in yet, but I'm applying when apps drop in 5 days!) and she said Vista is the worst. It's where there are the most parties. Chatham and Patterson are said to be the nicest. My friend said that the Commons is a little better than Vista. Hope this helps.

My DD moved into a 4-bdrm in Chatham last month. I wouldn't exactly call her apartment "nice". It's definitely showing its age and a lot of wear that comes from having too many people rotating through the apartment on a regular basis. The bathrooms weren't "dirty", but they were dingy. The carpet was thin and worn. Kitchen cabinets had holes in the shelves and the finish on the front of the drawers was peeling off. LOTS of standard supplies were missing and they had to go get them replaced. They're fine for a short-term stay. But since someone is getting $4,000/month in rent for this place I expected better maintenance.

Chatham was super chill when I lived there omg 10 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!