Cheap Airfare!!!!

Tinkertoo

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone!

Just booked a great airfare on www.aircanada.ca. Departing Halifax to Orlando on March 11th, returning March 27th for $403 CAD per person return!!

There is no mention of a seat sale, I just happened to go in this morning to check the rates as I always do!

So if your traveling from the Maritimes book now :bounce:

See ya!

We might be able to do Easter now!

Even those fares from Toronto!

Scratch
pirate:

just saw the rates in the paper this am...ya done good!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Good job on the great rate :)

I also saw an ad for the Air Canada seat sale in the Globe this morning but it was only for December...

I booked my airfare a couple of weeks ago (Toronto to Orlando) for $415 because there was a double Aeroplan points promotion. I remembered that Air Canada had a "sale" two weeks before they released this rate and had the airfare for $450. I was kind of bummed that I had missed out on the sale initially until I saw the new rates.

We have been watching Air Canada for months now and finally they have a seat sale for Toronto to Orlando for $403.85 inclusive of all those taxes.

We already booked our flights out of Flint, MI on Airtran a few months ago because Air Canada at the time wanted over $700.00 return for one ticket. But even with the exchange rate we still got tickets with Airtran for just over $300.00 CA each. The taxes in the US are not as high as we have here.

With the way we plan our trips I don't think we could have waited until now to book flights for December..........not good at hoping last minute deals will happen especially for four people.

Anyway we are not disappointed because this way we are heading down to the Flint area for some pre-trip shopping the day before we fly to Orlando and who can say no to extra shopping time!!!

52 days to go.............yippeeeee!

Sandra

:Pinkbounc :earsgirl: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter