Cheap cell phones

seasheller

seasheller
Has anyone tried AAA's cellular phone plans that are available to AAA members? Since we live in a small community my Tracfone is not working and also won't work in another community where we are relocating. I'm not attached to my phone so I don't need one that does everything and keeps me glued to it. Just need to receive/make calls and text when needed. Thank you.

OP, you need to look at whose coverage tracfone uses in your community, it will either be AT&T or Verizon. Then check to see who AAA uses before you switch. They may use the same network as Tracfone.
Ask your friends, neighbors and co-workers who they use and ten check coverage maps using your address. We get great coverage in our area from all the carriers, however at our home only Verizon or those who use Verizon's network give us signal w can use.

Do you know which carrier your tracfone is using? If you have AT&T and think VZ would be better (or vice versa) you can stay with TF and bring your own phone. We have iphones w/TF; one is VZ and one is AT&T. We pay about $100 a year since we aren't heavy data users. I agree w/Hikergirl.. it looks like AAA uses VZ. If that is what you already have it won't be an improvement. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter