• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheap Souveniers

barbnbrian

I'm a Redhead, too!
I would love to be able to stop at one of the character outlets for cheap souveniers when I go in Aug. but we won't have a rental car to drive there.

Any suggestions on how I can buy cheap souveniers outside the parks without having a rental? Suggestions please ... Thanks!

There are city buses called Lynx that travel to Belz!! from DD Disney.

Taxi to Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores,1 mile from WDW out the Epcot RD.,to SR 535. There are 2 Character Corner Stores[go to big one 1st better deals].

Rent a car from the Car care center at WDW for a day of shopping,you will save enough shopping off WDW to pay for a days rental!!

The new mall at Little Lake Bryan is a whole lot closer than Beltz and won't take half a day to get there :). But ... I also agree that you should rent a car for a day. Plan for dinner off-site and you'll still save money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter