Cheap way to do Atlantis?

Get a room at the Comfort Suites...your admission to Atlantis is included. Open up a Choice Hotel Credit Card and your stay is free. Therefore, admission is free!

Get a room at the Comfort Suites...your admission to Atlantis is included. Open up a Choice Hotel Credit Card and your stay is free. Therefore, admission is free!

For a family of 6 they would need 2 rooms. Perhaps book one room and pay the other 2 separately? Definitely check to see which would be cheapest.

For a family of 6 they would need 2 rooms. Perhaps book one room and pay the other 2 separately? Definitely check to see which would be cheapest.

You typically get 4 night's stay for opening the credit card...so they can get 4 rooms ;) I think that will cover a family of 6.

Thanks for the info..a few questions..

Is it Comfort suites Paradise Island?

Do you enter the dates as the same day for check in and check out, or do put the next day as your check out day?

Do you have to select a particular room/choice for Atlantis access or is it included in all rooms?

Wow, still over $800 US for us..seems like a lot..would be perfect for groups of 4 who can max out the room.

We booked the Comfort Inn for this upcoming Jan after reading tips on here (Thanks DIS'ers!).....I honestly couldn't believe it so I called the hotel. For $233 our entire family is getting admission to Atlantis for the day! They told me we can check in, get our wrist bands and head right over to Atlantis with instructions to "check out" the next day. Again, we haven't done this yet but I was reassured by the hotel........
Pay for 1 night, pay extra for 4+ guests (still $700 cheaper than doing the Disney excursions to Atlantis for us).
Side note: Canadian as well.....can't get the card (I made that call too.....)
:)

We booked the Comfort Inn for this upcoming Jan after reading tips on here (Thanks DIS'ers!).....I honestly couldn't believe it so I called the hotel. For $233 our entire family is getting admission to Atlantis for the day! They told me we can check in, get our wrist bands and head right over to Atlantis with instructions to "check out" the next day. Again, we haven't done this yet but I was reassured by the hotel........
Pay for 1 night, pay extra for 4+ guests (still $700 cheaper than doing the Disney excursions to Atlantis for us).
Side note: Canadian as well.....can't get the card (I made that call too.....)
:)

Can you just pay extra for more than 4 people, or do you mean an extra room? As it prompted me to add a second room.

I just called - I initially booked the room online and then was nervous :)......so I called and explained what I was doing - I think they are totally used to this as they explained the whole process, allowed me to add an extra name (kid), etc. Seemed easy peasy - my fingers are crossed that it is that easy when I get there! (This seems too good to be true?! However I have read on here a number of people who have done this.)

I just called - I initially booked the room online and then was nervous :)......so I called and explained what I was doing - I think they are totally used to this as they explained the whole process, allowed me to add an extra name (kid), etc. Seemed easy peasy - my fingers are crossed that it is that easy when I get there! (This seems too good to be true?! However I have read on here a number of people who have done this.)

How many people total did you book to the room? I have 4 adults, a 4 yo and a baby and figured I'd have to book 2 rooms.

Does anyone know if you can book anywhere else, like on CAA travel, Costco, or other sites?

Another option that we decided on was booking Atlantis using Marriott points. We are a family of 5 (DH, DS 17, DD 8, DD 4 and me) My husband didn't have enough points on his card, so I opened up another credit card and got 80k points. You do have to pay $85 annual fee but I get a free night at a hotel each year. For a room in the tower for 1 day/night was 45k points but I would have had to pay $1500 in cash for the same room. I do have to pay $75 -$80 for taxes and resort fee but that's all I have to pay... plus I have a room to change in and leave our valuables. Comfort suites is a good option if you only have 4 people. Using Marriott point is the cheapest I've found. Good luck!

plus I have a room to change in and leave our valuables.
Neither the Comfort Suites nor the Atlantis towers guarantee rooms to be available before 3. You can check-in and get your room card and wristbands before then, but that doesn't mean you'll be able to get into a room to store things and/or change.

Even with the CAA we are showing $750..wish there was a half day option..for half the price lol

I would call them - just checked the website, depending on your dates the prices range.......give them a call and see what is available. This is also the easiest way to add people to the reservation to get over the max of 4 in the room. It worked for us - fingers crossed for you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter