Cheap way to do Atlantis?

We have done this twice, once at Comfort Suites and once, believe it or not Atlantis was cheaper than CS. When we did CS, there was no mention of room, but we did get our wristbands and were in the pools before the DCL buses arrived. The second time, Atlantis said our room was ready, so we dropped our bags in the room first. Based on where our room was, we actually found the "lazy river" which is nowhere near the "not so lazy river" and Aquaventure. 99% of the time CS will be cheaper, but check both.

For those of you that have done this, what transportation did you use to get to and from Comfort Suites and about how much was it? Were there any additional resort fees, taxes or surcharges on top of the cost of the room? We are considering trying this on our very first cruise!

We booked the Comfort Inn for this upcoming Jan after reading tips on here (Thanks DIS'ers!).....I honestly couldn't believe it so I called the hotel. For $233 our entire family is getting admission to Atlantis for the day! They told me we can check in, get our wrist bands and head right over to Atlantis with instructions to "check out" the next day. Again, we haven't done this yet but I was reassured by the hotel........
Pay for 1 night, pay extra for 4+ guests (still $700 cheaper than doing the Disney excursions to Atlantis for us).
Side note: Canadian as well.....can't get the card (I made that call too.....)
:)

How did you get to and from the hotel and how much did it cost approximately?

For those of you that have done this, what transportation did you use to get to and from Comfort Suites and about how much was it? Were there any additional resort fees, taxes or surcharges on top of the cost of the room? We are considering trying this on our very first cruise!

I am curious about this as well!

It's $4 each person, each way to take a shared taxi van from the port to the Atlantis. We did it February. Ended up booking a room at Atlantis with Marriott reward points, so our stay was free. We did have to pay the resort fee and taxes, which was like $70 or something. Worked out great!! We got there right around 10am, before the herd of excursion folks. Checked in, explained we wouldn't use the room (they don't care), got vouchers for bottled water, wifi password, and hit up the wristband hut for towels and our wristbands. We had a blast!!! We are cruising again in September, and have booked Atlantis again with Marriott points. For our dates, the cash rate was like $225 with taxes and resort fee for one night. But, it only lets you book one night if you have status with Marriott. Not sure which level (we are Platinum Premier). Go on the Marriott website directly to poke around. Points redemptions don't always come up, you have to check several times a day. Sometimes it says to call.

I know this is an older thread but just wondering if staying at comfort Suites gives you access to everything that Atlantis guests have? Does it include any food?

I know this is an older thread but just wondering if staying at comfort Suites gives you access to everything that Atlantis guests have? Does it include any food?

We just cancelled our reservation at the comfort suites. It does not include food from what I found. We needed up booking tickets for Atlantis at bahamasdaypass.com
They have several options, some include food.

I know this is an old thread, is booking at the Comfort Inn still an option for Atlantis wrist passes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!