Cheapest easiest christmas goodies

This 1 might be a repeat also if so I'm sorry.

Jar of marshino cherries with stems, drain off liquid fill jar with Vodka, let sit at least 24 hrs. Drain off vodka, lay cherries with stems out on paper towel let them dry. dip in white chocolate then in colored sugar or sprinkles. Set on parchment papered cookie sheet let them air dry or put on freezer for just a few mins.

Package of nutter butter cookies,8oz. cream cheese,softened.Put in food processor til blended.Form into balls-place into fridge to firm up.Use milk chocolate bark,melted,and dip the balls in-put parchment to firm up.Absolutely delicious!

Jar of marshino cherries with stems, drain off liquid fill jar with Vodka, let sit at least 24 hrs. Drain off vodka, lay cherries with stems out on paper towel let them dry. dip in white chocolate then in colored sugar or sprinkles. Set on parchment papered cookie sheet let them air dry or put on freezer for just a few mins.
Oooooh... :hyper: I’m gonna make these but with dark chocolate so they’re dairy-free. Thanks!

Nope. New! Thanks for this!

You lost me at "drain off vodka." LOL. We used to do that with Bacardi 151 (don't think it's available any more), and then just eat the cherries straight from the jar. Mmmm.....

I got a very easy recipe from a friend and they are very tasty!

Line a baking pan with parchment paper
Spread out some mini-pretzels on the paper
Top each pretzel with a Rolo candy
Put in the oven at 300 degrees for 4 minutes.
As soon as they come out of the oven, place a pecan on top of each (now soft) Rolo and squish down so that they are pretty flat
Chill until set.
These get devoured lol.
upload_2018-12-6_21-10-6.jpeg

They should wind up looking something like this.

As soon as they come out of the oven, place a pecan on top of each (now soft) Rolo and squish down so that they are pretty flat
Chill until set.
These get devoured lol.
View attachment 368721

One question about the park to park. We are going to be there 6 days. 4 at disney parks and 2 at universal. The current universal deals you buy two days you get 2 free. I would rather go with the one par per day cause its $210 compared to $270. So to pay $270 per person an extra $120 total to ride a train seems crazy but I still want to ride it. So here is my question. Since I get 4 days but only visiting 2. Cant I say go to one park in the morning and then ride to the other park and it will just use an extra one of my days? SO I would wind up using 2 days in 1 day or will that never work?

If what do they do check your ticket before you get on the train? Cant you just ride the train to the entrance of the other park turn around and ride back?

I would so try that with miniature Reeses!

They work with any kind of Hershey's Kiss too (kisses, hugs, etc)

Ritz crackers or that type of cracker, spread peanut butter on cracker top with another cracker an dip in white chocolate or whatever kind you prefer. Put them pn parchment paper or whatever you use to dry your other chocolate stuff.

If ya want to dress them up with sprinkles or colored chocolates you can.

It may just be the day I'm having, but this sounds like a definite addition to my goody list.

Chill until set.
These get devoured lol.
View attachment 368721

I put a m&m on them and call them Rudolph noses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter