• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheapest Way For One Person To Get To MCO From WDW?

mirlow

Peace-Love-Disney
We are going to be renting a car on our last day at WDW to take a drive up the Gulf Coast. My dh would need to get to MCO to pick up the minivan. What is the cheapest way for him to get there with it not taking him all day to do it?

Is National just too much to get the rental, they are located on-site and would save you a lot of headache and travel time. If you really want to pick the car up at MCO, either take Mears, would be $25 to get there which could take an hour just to get to MCO, or take a cab.

There is also the real cheap option of taking the LYNX from the ticket and transportation center, to downtown orlando, transfering to a bus going to the airport. $1.10. Ask for the transfer when you first get on the first bus (#50 I think- ask at the ticket and transportation center)

ladyvol

He has a thumb....

:) Seriously, a couple options.

You could rent from Avis or National right at WDW.

He could take the Lynx bus (which I think would be more trouble than you'd be saving, unless you are really familiar with the area).

He could take the Mears shuttle for about $18.

You could find another DIS'er headed that way and catch him a ride.

I think my first choice would be th rent right at WDW. IF this isn't possible, as much as I hate to say it, Mears would be the next choice.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter