Check Here For Popular Transportation Links

can someone give me the web site for magical express. I went to this one. http://disneymeetings.disney.go.com/dwm/services/detail?name=DMEAttendeesDetailPage and they said it was not the right place to book for up coming trip. I need the right site to get my luggage tags. thanks.

You should call whomever you booked your room reservation with. Or, call DME directly. You can't make a reservation on-line...that is basically for those who are booking large groups, not individual families.
Phone number is 866-599-0951
Do that asap because you will need up to 10 days to get the packet printed up and out to you in the mail.

What's the best way to get from a Disney resort to Universal for a day? We won't have a car, unless we have to rent one for our day trip to Universal. Is there a shuttle service?

You can book a ride witht the Mears shuttle. You can call the day before you want to head to US. Then, you call them about 90 mins before you want to leave the park. It's not very expensive, but if you have 4 people, it may be cheaper to use a towncar service.

do you the website for Disney's Magical Express Please!
There is no website per se, for DME.
DME is free..no one pays for it.
It goes to every single Disney owned resort, in Orlando. The resorts it does not service are...Shades of Green, the Swan, Dolphin, and the DTD area resorts.
You have to reserve it by calling whomever you book your room with....either Disney directly, or your travel agent. You can not book it online...the only people that can book online are DVC owners (and they book it online at the DVC site) and large groups..such as corporations.

Wow! Sorry if the title is a bit confusing. I am wondering if anyone has a link or reference to the general order by which the resort bus system is structured at the parks? In all times past, we have stayed at the value resorts that, understandably, have these bus pick-up points at the furthest location in order (ya get what ya pay for). My presumption is that the layout will be by scale of hotel cost, but have been looking for a reference

My little secret is, after walking all over Epcot and you end up in the World Showcase with sore feet - and the hike back through the park and THEN the hike to the Pop bus stop just seems way too long - Duck out the International Gateway and take the boat to the Studios. It's not quicker, but your feet will really enjoy the break. Once you arrive at the Studios the Pop bus stop is right at the front!

This thread includes useful information on boats in the Magic Kingdom area:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1614065

Perhaps we could reformat the thread to make it a reference for transportation FAQs and regularly update the links in the first posting. I am guessing that more DISers would read it if it had the word "FAQ" in the title.

THE ABOVE LINK HAS OUTDATED INFO:

SEE THE FOLLOWING FOR UP-TO-DATE INFO ON WDW WATERCRAFT OPS ON SEVEN SEAS LAGOON AND BAY LAKE:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1646456

We are staying in WDW when we are on holiday in December - we are not hiring a car so are looking for information about what is the best way to travel from WDW to International Drive/Premium Outlets/Florida Mall. Is there a LYNX bus that we can get that will take us to any of the places mentioned :cool1: from the TTC ? There will be 7 of us in our party so if we were to use taxis we would have to take 2 taxis unless we were able to get a people carrier. Any infomation greatefully received:thumbsup2 .

Links 50, 56, and 111 service WDW. I believe 111 goes to the Florida mall and then to the airport. All three of the routes stop at the TTC. Heading from the monorail platform, go toward the building with the bathrooms, turn left after you pass it (the corner with the store), and continue down where there are bus stops and areas with tables and benches. The LYNX stops should be clearly marked.

I am looking for a shuttle from the Fort Lauderdale Airport or Pier to Disney World, I have looked and thought I found one, but I don't think it will take me close.

Any suggestions?

I really don't think there are any. You are going to better off getting a rental car. It's a long ride as well.....about 3 hrs.

Thankf for the following links. I was looking for these past days and you just helped me out.

Has anyone ever used: http://www.************.com/#? We normally use Mears to get to Shades of Green but I found this company on SOG website this morning and was wondering about them and any experience anyone has had with them. Shades doesnt endorse them one way or another.....so they say!

Has anyone ever used: http://www.************.com/#? We normally use Mears to get to Shades of Green but I found this company on SOG website this morning and was wondering about them and any experience anyone has had with them. Shades doesnt endorse them one way or another.....so they say!
This is obviously one of two companies that have been banned for discussion here on the DIS. These companies were not banned for giving bad service but for ignoring posting guidelines here on the DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!