Check in on the Monday After Thanksgiving

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
So, how busy do some of you think this will be? I am flying out of Pittsburgh on a 9:15 flight. We plan on being at the airport 2 hour early. I haven't talked with my AAA agent about the type of ticket we will have, but at this point I presume it will be E-tickets. I know PGH has curbside check in and I have heard there is some sort of electronic check in as well, I guess I would only have to use one. My only other question is about parking the car. The long term parking is of course the furthest out and will I be able to do the check in and go park the car? Or will Mom and I have to park the car and schelp the bags back with us. I wasn't going to make Mom come to the parking lot with me.

Kim

:rolleyes:

If you have e-tickets and are USAirways Dividend Miles (Frequent Flyer) member the electronic checkin is great. I used it in L.A. recently and bypassed a LONG line. There is a USAir rep there to take your bags, and the kiosk will print out your boarding passes.

I'd arrive by 8AM for your flight. :)

You can curbside check your luggage, and then go park. If you want to use the e-ticket kiosk, you'll need to park the car, then go thru the little hallway connecting all the lots to the landside terminal. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter