(check post 4 for update) Oh My Gosh - Can't believe my Sizzix luck

RealMickeysGirl

DIS Veteran<br><font color=9966ff>I think my frien
I got an email from the sizzix website yesterday - link to a coupon for 60% off one item :woohoo: - code is WM6256.

When I went there they had some sizzlets alphabets for $45!!:jumping1: I ended up getting 3 alphabets, a the hawiian flower set I have been wanting for months (with the coupon), the teapot original (on clearance), and the file folder #2 original (my local stores just don't seem to stock this one and I have been looking for it for a while).

Plus a coupon for 60% off another order (must be used before Dec 31 but I see no problem in that) - and free shipping.

I am so excited :hyper2: - of course, I don't know what DH is going to say about me putting another charge on the credit card but I felt that I just couldn't pass this up.

Go check it out.

This is what I ended up getting:
[font=Arial,Helvetica]24414[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Swashbuckling Savings Sizzix.com 60% OFF Coupon[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 0.00[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]0.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-0908[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Sizzix Originals Die - Teapot [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 3.90[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 3.90[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-1159[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Sizzix Originals Die - File Folder #2 by Lori Bergmann[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 14.99[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 14.99[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-8105[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]New!Sizzlits Die Set - Pep Squad Alphabet Set by Emily Humble[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-9683[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Sizzlits Die Set - Funky Brush Alphabet Set by Wordsworth[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-9743[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]Sizzlits Die Set - Hawaiian Flower Set by Deena Rutter[/font] [font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 8.00[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 8.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]38-9753[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]New!Sizzlits Die Set - Azure Alphabet Set [/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]1[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 45.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Sub Total[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 161.89[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Shipping[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 0.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Tax[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 0.00[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Total[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]$ 161.89[/font][font=Arial,Helvetica]

[/font]

How did I miss this?? I got the same email & checked it out, but never saw the $45 alphabets! :(

Ok - I got another email today with a 60% off coupon. Maybe they have figured out that I tend to buy when I get these coupons (my last 3 orders were because of these coupons).

If you want, you can pm me with your email by 5pm central time this afternoon and I will check back again before I leave work and forward you the email I got so you can have the coupon to.

Just trying to share the good tidings here - but yes, I guess I am an enabler to.

Sandy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter