Check your CCV waitlists!!

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
According to DVCNews.com, DVD just declared more inventory. :)

Maybe some of you with waitlists just received some pixie dust. :). :)

And maybe some of it "rolled on down the chain" and took care of other resort waitlists as a result.

I just looked at the inventory for both types of studios and in general there does not seem more inventory WL or not.

I checked my waitlist and inventory and there does not appear to be any more open. That's for November and I've been stalking the site many times a day.

If they added more studios to the inventory (to book a room), it would have gone to fill the waitlist requests. Still thinking a few may have gotten lucky.

Added 2 dedicated studios, and, what, 5 2BR lock-offs?

The cabin$ v. studios problem is going to be such a mess long-term.

To be more precise, the new declaration includes two dedicated studios, two dedicated one-bedroom villas, four dedicated two-bedroom villas, and four lock-off two-bedroom villas, one of which has the oversized alternate configuration.

Added 2 dedicated studios, and, what, 5 2BR lock-offs?

The cabin$ v. studios problem is going to be such a mess long-term.
Unless they decide to lower the points its costs to stay at those.....Seeing how that's not likely to happen, I'm guessing you're correct...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!