Check your emails - did you get a pin?

Farro

Argh.
I just got a pin for past guest offers - for spring next year through June.

30% off deluxe and 25% off mod

I got Coronado Tower Water View - King from $381 a night down to $289 a night, almost $1000 in savings!!!

(please leave on resorts page for just a bit, gives people a chance to see! :) )

I just got a pin for past guest offers - for spring next year through June.

30% off deluxe and 25% off mod

I got Coronado Tower Water View - King from $381 a night down to $289 a night, almost $1000 in savings!!!

(please leave on resorts page for just a bit, gives people a chance to see! :) )
I got a pin, too, but when I clicked on it and entered our last name and zip code it said that was the wrong information. I wanted to see if Wilderness Lodge was included in the 30% discount.

We just checked out yesterday so maybe I'll try it again later. Disney IT has been very slow lately.

I got a pin, too, but when I clicked on it and entered our last name and zip code it said that was the wrong information. I wanted to see if Wilderness Lodge was included in the 30% discount.

Have you moved recently? Whenever I get a code I have to enter my zip code from like 10 years and 2 moves ago. Stellar database management. 8-)

We just checked out yesterday so maybe I'll try it again later. Disney IT has been very slow lately.

Hmmm. It worked for me, I've never gotten a pin before! Here's the offer:

Resort CategoryResort Savings

Select Disney Deluxe Villas
Save up to 30%
For stays most nights 3/29/20 – 6/30/20
Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
30%​
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village30%
Disney’s Beach Club Villas30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Villas30%
Disney’s Old Key West Resort30%
Disney’s Riviera Resort30%
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa30%
Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only
15%​
Select Disney Deluxe ResortsSave up to 30%

Select Disney Moderate Resorts
Save up to 25%
The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
25%​
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort25%
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort25%
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
15%​
Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter15%
Select Disney Value Resort HotelsSave up to 20%
Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort20%
Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
Disney's All-Star Sports Resort
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney’s Pop Century Resort

Sorry, here's deluxe:

Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save up to 30%
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
30%​
Disney’s Beach Club Resort30%
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn30%
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa30%
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort30%
Disney’s Contemporary Resort
15%​
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort15%
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge15%

I did but it was for my parents. But I still looked and the rate I got with my AP was better.

Have you moved recently? Whenever I get a code I have to enter my zip code from like 10 years and 2 moves ago. Stellar database management. 8-)
We have been at the same address since 1986, so that wasn't the problem. I blame Disney's database. ::yes::
Sorry, here's deluxe:

For stays most nights 3/29/20 – 6/30/20[/TD]
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge-15%
Now I know that the discount for WL isn't very good. We'll have to hope for a bounceback. :)
PIN code? What's that. I'm still the self appointed president of the no-PIN club.
It was our first ever pin code. It would have been nice if it worked. ;)

First time ever getting a pin code and it won’t work for me. Nice to get one, though. Just wish it were for 2021.

Last edited:
I got one this morning as well. I've been lucky enough to get one for the past two summers but was unable to go

We got this email also, I almost fell out of my chair! We're going the first week of June, the week was right in this date range.... it saved us $1500 for our trip to the GF ! YAY!!!!! it made me nervous at first though....when I went to put in my zip code, it had our previous zip code. So I called Disney, and she updated all our information on file, and applied the code.

I want to go in May 2020 and usually I get pin codes all the time but nothing today :(

you might try calling them and ask them if there's a unique code attached to your name. When I called to change our mailing address, I asked the woman if she needed the code, but she said that she could see that it was attached to my name. it's worth a try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!