Checking In - Credit Card question

Ilivetogo

I really DO want to live there!
A family member with DVC is graciously letting me stay at SSR for a couple of nights coming up soon. When I check in, do I HAVE to submit a credit card to cover incidental charges or can I just pay up in cash when I check out?

Actually, I have NO intention of spending anything on the room charge anyway, we will be using cash for our food, etc. I only have a debit card, not credit, so I don't know if they put a "hold" on a certain amount, etc.

Kinda worried about that.

Anyone?

Thanks!

If you don't put a credit/debit card on file with the resort, you will not be setup for room charging. You might be able to leave a cash deposit (not sure if they do this still) and your charging limit would be equal to the amount left.

I always pay cash for all purchases and never give them a credit card at check-in. It's never been an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter