Checking in online Ft Wilderness

travelingmom4

Mouseketeer
I'd really like to check in online but the system is not letting me for some reason. It just says it's having technical issues. I've called and she said there is little she can do, and I can't check in over the phone with her. I've tried checking in with a different browser with no luck. Am I out of luck? What are the chances they'd let me check in the night before our check in time so I don't have to go over there super early since we want to rope drop and get the free parking since we are driving in? Any advise? I'm still holding out hope it will check me in online but I've been trying on and off for a month with no luck, on my phone and computer.

I'd really like to check in online but the system is not letting me for some reason. It just says it's having technical issues. I've called and she said there is little she can do, and I can't check in over the phone with her. I've tried checking in with a different browser with no luck. Am I out of luck?

No. I would contact Tech Support.

What are the chances they'd let me check in the night before our check in time?

The chances of checking in the night before are zero. The system doesn't roll over to the new day until 6:00AM which is the earliest you can check in.

so I don't have to go over there super early since we want to rope drop and get the free parking since we are driving in?

You will get free parking even if you haven't checked in at Fort Wilderness yet. When the guard scans your Magic Band it will show you have a reservation starting that day so you won't be charged.

You are so awesome!! Thank you for the answers, and help! I'll call tech again and see if I can get someone who knows what they are talking about, for resolving but I'm SO glad we can go to the parks before we check in. So my fast-passes will be okay to use too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!