Checking Remy availability without cancelling current reservation?

DisneyWishes14

DIS Veteran
Hi! We currently have a Remy reservation, but I'd like to look for availability on another night. It appears in order to check availability on the preferred night, I have to cancel my current reservation. Is that correct? Is there any way to check availability without cancelling my current reservation?

Thanks so much! I will give them a call!

Report back and let us know if they are able to help you after you call. Hopefully they will realize the way they have the system set up now needs to be changed. Hope you are able to get the time you want at Remy.

Here's an update! I called DCL and routed my call to the "help with the website" line. The CM was very helpful and could see all availability for the entire week of our cruise (much more efficient than me clicking around on the website!). There was nothing available for our preferred date, but it was a quick call and I may call again as we get closer. Otherwise, I'll see if I can switch it on the ship. If not, we'll enjoy Remy on the night I was able to book! Thanks again for the suggestion to call in. It was quick and the CM was very efficient!

Glad to hear they were able to help, even if there wasn't anything available. I had to call about a problem with one of our port adventures that it wouldn't let me change, they were able to change it for me. I hope they change the site so we can see all the availability for the entire week, it would make it so much nicer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter